A Smarter Way To Gain & Maintain Proficiency
Whether you are just learning or advancing your skills, Eagle Flight Simulation offers you the most convenient, safe and affordable FAA-approved option – all without ever leaving the ground! The Redbird SD AATD, Cessna 182 with interchangeable vacuum gauge and G1000 panels provide a personal choice for training.
With Eagle Flight Simulation, The Experience Is Real!
- Fully-enclosed cockpit
- Realistic cockpit control panels
- 200-degree wrap-around visuals
- Complete terrain and airport databases
- Ergonomically correct design
And You Can Customize The Training
- Start your flight on the ground at any airport or in the air
- Fly day or night in VFR or IFR conditions
- Practice aircraft failures and emergency procedures
- Shoot instrument approaches to minimums at any airport in the world
- Practice cross-country flights to unfamiliar airports
Eagle Flight Simulation provides a safe, cost-effective means for pilots to maintain instrument currency, sharpen instrument flying skills and attain the allowed experience for the instrument rating and private pilot certificate.